Is Azure or KeepSec right for you?
Most analysts consider Azure to be a “strong number two” to AWS in the realm of cloud providers, according to Ray Wang, founder of Constellation Research. Often, companies that select Azure do so thanks to Microsoft’s far-reaching clout—and for good reason. The combination of Azure, Office 365, and Teams (Microsoft’s communication platform) enables automatic integration, simplifying workflows.
While Azure's infrastructure is impressive, outages are still common: Microsoft has yet to shake a significant wave of outages over the past few years, including a major global outage in May 2019. Gartner , for one, recommends adding a cloud disaster recovery tool outside of Azure for protection.
|Free Cloud Firewall|
|Free DDoS Protection|
|Bare Metal Cloud Servers||Coming Soon|
|High Memory VM's|
|100% Free Human Support|
|1000+ Documentation Library|
|Simple API, CLI, and user friendly Cloud Interface|
|Flat predictible pricing|
|Free Bundled Transfer|
|Same Price Across Every Data Center|
|COMPANY PROFILE||Google Cloud||KeepSec|
|Public Cloud Offering Launched||2010||2022|
|Years Providing Public Cloud||11||1|
|Developer Owned & Operated|
|Data Center Regions||60||2|
|# of Cloud Products||~200||~15|
- Why Choose Azure
- Why Choose KeepSec
- Prefer an independent cloud provider who puts customers first, without the investors or financial debt that can get in the way.
- Want the best customer support without restrictions. Free 100% human no-handoff support including the phone support that AWS doesn't offer.
- Advanced services like DDoS protection, Cloud GPU's and Kubernetes clusters.
- Local datacenter regions and company. KeepSec is based in Montreal, Canada with another datacenter in Quebec and one in Toronto. With Canadians data centers regions get the global reach and local presence you need.
- Security focused. KeepSec's doesn't have it's name just for show, we offer custom cybersecurity features with all our offerings to make your infrastructure more secure.
- Want the best hardware. KeepSec has the flexibility to choose the hardware that delivers the best price-performance. That's why we use the latest AMD EPYC CPUs.
Azure vs KeepSec Prices comparison
Dedicated virtual machines for CPU-intensive applications
KeepSec 1 vCPU, 4GB RAM, 80GB SSD vs. Azure F2s v2 Compute Optimized, 4GB RAM, 80GB SSD
GPU compute for AI, machine learning, video rendering and more
KeepSec GPU-accelerated 8 vCPU CPU, 16 GB RAM, 320 GB SSD vs. Azure GPU 6 Cores, 32GB RAM, 640GB SSD