Is DigitalOcean or KeepSec right for you?
DigitalOcean sets its offering apart by doubling down on three central pillars: simplicity, pricing, and high-performance virtual servers. The company makes it simple to set up Linux instances called Droplets, making implementation straightforward. Its user-friendly interface is one of DigitalOcean’s strongest characteristics.
|Latest AMD CPUs|
|AMD CPUs free upgrade||You pay more|
|Outbound Transfer Speed||Max 2 GBps||1-12 GBps|
|Free Cloud Firewall|
|Free DDoS Protection|
|Bare Metal Cloud Servers||Coming Soon|
|Managed Database||Coming Soon|
|High Memory VM's|
|100% Free Human Support|
|1000+ Documentation Library|
|Free Bundled Transfer|
|API, CLI, and user friendly Cloud Interface|
|Flat predictible pricing|
|Public Cloud Offering Launched||2012||2022|
|Years Providing Public Cloud||8||1|
|Developer Owned & Operated|
|Data Center Regions||8||2|
|# of Cloud Products||~20||~15|
|# of CEO Changes||3||0|
|User Friendly Cloud Interface|
- Why Choose DigitalOcean
- Why Choose KeepSec
- Prefer an independent cloud provider who puts customers first, without the investors or financial debt that can get in the way.
- Want the best customer support without restrictions. Free 100% human no-handoff support including the phone support that AWS doesn't offer.
- Advanced services like DDoS protection, Cloud GPU's and Kubernetes clusters.
- Local datacenter regions and company. KeepSec is based in Montreal, Canada with another datacenter in Quebec and one in Toronto. With Canadians data centers regions get the global reach and local presence you need.
- Security focused. KeepSec's doesn't have it's name just for show, we offer custom cybersecurity features with all our offerings to make your infrastructure more secure.
- Want the best hardware. KeepSec has the flexibility to choose the hardware that delivers the best price-performance. That's why we use the latest AMD EPYC CPUs.
Digitalocean vs KeepSec Prices comparison
Dedicated virtual machines for CPU-intensive applications
KeepSec 1 vCPU, 4GB RAM, 80GB SSD vs. Digital Ocean 2 Core Shared Basic w/AMD, 4GB RAM, 80 SSD
GPU compute for AI, machine learning, video rendering and more
KeepSec GPU-accelerated 8 vCPU CPU, 16 GB RAM, 320 GB SSD vs. Digital Ocean 8 Core CPU-Optimized, 16GB RAM, 200 GB SSD