Is Alibaba or KeepSec right for you?
Founded in 2009 to serve users primarily in China, Alibaba now rivals the big three providers (Google, AWS and Microsoft Azure) globally after entering the U.S. market in 2015. According to Gartner ,Alibaba now ranks third among cloud service providers in worldwide market share.
Though Alibaba says that it complies with international regulations, including HIPAA in the United States and the European Union's General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), questions remain given China’s historically lax approach to protecting consumer data. China just recently introduced a law protecting data privacy and is still navigating enforcement.
Many functionalities are still in beta: Alibaba is growing and innovating quickly, which means a big chunk of its emerging tools and capabilities are still in beta testing.
|Free Cloud Firewall|
|Free DDoS Protection|
|Bare Metal Cloud Servers||Coming Soon|
|High Memory VM's|
|100% Free Human Support|
|1000+ Documentation Library|
|Simple API, CLI, and user friendly Cloud Interface|
|Flat predictible pricing|
|Free Bundled Transfer|
|Same Price Across Every Data Center|
|COMPANY PROFILE||Google Cloud||KeepSec|
|Public Cloud Offering Launched||2009||2022|
|Years Providing Public Cloud||1||1|
|Developer Owned & Operated|
|Data Center Regions||21||2|
|# of Cloud Products||~500||~15|
- Why Choose Alibaba
- Why Choose KeepSec
- Prefer an independent cloud provider who puts customers first, without the investors or financial debt that can get in the way.
- Want the best customer support without restrictions. Free 100% human no-handoff support including the phone support that AWS doesn't offer.
- Advanced services like DDoS protection, Cloud GPU's and Kubernetes clusters.
- Local datacenter regions and company. KeepSec is based in Montreal, Canada with another datacenter in Quebec and one in Toronto. With Canadians data centers regions get the global reach and local presence you need.
- Security focused. KeepSec's doesn't have it's name just for show, we offer custom cybersecurity features with all our offerings to make your infrastructure more secure.
- Want the best hardware. KeepSec has the flexibility to choose the hardware that delivers the best price-performance. That's why we use the latest AMD EPYC CPUs.
Alibaba vs KeepSec Prices comparison
Dedicated virtual machines for CPU-intensive applications
KeepSec 1 vCPU, 4GB RAM, 80GB SSD vs. Alibaba Compute-optimized ecs.c7.large 2 vCPU, 4GB RAM, 80 GB SSD
GPU compute for AI, machine learning, video rendering and more
KeepSec GPU-accelerated 8 vCPU, 16 GB RAM, 320 GB SSD vs. Alibaba GPU-accelerated ecs.gn7i-c8g1.2xlarge 8 vCPU, 30 GB RAM, 640 GB SSD